風暴英雄安娜語音:只可惜我養老金沒交夠

發佈日期

鬥陣特攻完整且有趣的世界觀設定贏了的廣大玩家的喜愛,其中每一個英雄都有著屬於自己的故事,而他們的故事又環環相扣,支撐起了龐大的OW世界觀。以至於當鬥陣特攻的英雄降臨風暴英雄時也將許多故事與設定一起帶了過去。

鬥陣特攻輔助英雄安娜近日個登入到了風暴英雄PTR進行測試。她獲得了許多新的遊戲語音,在這些語音裡,我們可以挖掘出許多有趣的故事。

下面就和小編一起來看看網友整理的安娜語音吧!

風暴英雄安娜語音:只可惜我養老金沒交夠

以下語音資料來源於2017年9月19日風暴英雄PTR客戶端,由使用者渣爾杜姆整理。

有些狙擊手經驗老道,有些則出手果斷,但既老道又果斷的狙擊手只有一個。

There are old snipers, and there are bold snipers, but there's only one old bold sniper.

由於死亡造假,所以我永遠也無法重返鬥陣特攻了。你不知道他們對保險欺詐行為有多痛恨。

Having faked my own death, I can never return to Overwatch. You have no idea how serious they are about insurance fraud.

我曾天真地認為我可以過著無憂無慮的退休生活。只可惜養老金沒交夠。

It was foolish of me to think I could stay retired. If only I'd put more into my 401k.

中槍還能回血。哈!現代醫學的奇蹟。

Healing people by shooting them. Ha! The wonders of modern medicine.

我可是世界上數一數二的狙擊好手。爆頭對我來說很容易,只是不想讓別人死得太難看。

I'm one of the best snipers in the world. Of course I can land headshots. I simply choose not to.

(注:鬥陣特攻中安娜沒有爆頭判定。)

跟我說實話,是不是覺得我很沒趣?我總是愛讓人睡著。

Be honest with me. Do you think I'm boring? I keep putting people to sleep.

風暴英雄安娜語音:只可惜我養老金沒交夠

我最喜歡這張法芮爾和鬥陣特攻最早那批人的合影了。這讓我想起了以前和傑克、加布裡爾還有誰誰誰一起共事的日子。啊,我永遠都忘不了那誰誰誰。

I just love this photo of Fareeha and me with the original Overwatch team. It brings back memories of times with Jack, and Gabriel, and lorem ipsum. Oh, and I could never forget dolor sit amet.

(注:這裡的“誰誰誰”在遊戲中是消音處理,原文中的“lorem ipsum”和“dolor sit amet”是無意義的拉丁語單詞,是排版用的假文字,沒有實際的含義。因此這條語音並沒有特指某個鬥陣特攻的成員……)

說到“鬥陣特攻”這個組織,我才是那個真正一直在守望的人。

For an organization called "Overwatch", I was the only one who provided an actual overwatch.

傾聽老人的意見絕對會讓你有所收穫。英雄請留步,且聽我一言。

You can learn a lot by listening to your elders. You should stay a while, and listen.

風暴英雄安娜語音:只可惜我養老金沒交夠

法芮爾小時候想要一把玩具步槍。我跟她說那會傷到她眼睛的。我好後悔。

When she was young, Fareeha asked for a toy rifle. I told her she'd shoot her eye out. I regret that.

好了,別瞎聊了,我們還是重返戰鬥吧。我可不想變得越來越遲鈍。

Enough messing around, let's return to the fight. I'm not getting any younger.

你的出現讓我想起了“萊因哈特的鬼故事”裡的怪物。

You remind me of the monsters in Reinhardt's Halloween stories.

會說話的魚?我原本以為鬥陣特攻裡的怪人已經夠多了……

A talking fish? And I thought Overwatch had its share of oddities...

你活了多久了?還沒到退休年齡嗎?

You live for how long? Do you ever get to retire?

來吧,我會教你幾招玩狙的技巧。

Come, I'll teach you a thing or two about being a sniper.

風暴英雄安娜語音:只可惜我養老金沒交夠

艾米麗,是你嗎?喔不……只是個冒牌貨。

Amelie, is that you? No... just a pretender.

你覺得你能跟得上我嗎,老傢伙?

Think you can keep up with me, old timer?

啊,很好。終於碰到有作戰經驗的人了。

Ah, good. Someone else with military experience.

死而復生?我感同身受。

Back from the dead? I can relate.

你這麼年輕就要參加這場戰鬥?你確定你準備好了?

You're quite young to be in this fight. Are you sure you're ready for it?

有人曾說永生不死是一種詛咒。如今,我越來越覺得這話很有道理。

There are some who say immortality is a curse. These days, I'm inclined to believe them.

可能是他們覺得你需要跟高手好好學學。

Perhaps they thought you needed a role model.

風暴英雄安娜語音:只可惜我養老金沒交夠

艾米麗?你好像哪裡不太像。不過口氣倒是挺像。

Amelie? There's something different about you. Same attitude, though.

來吧,讓這些小鬼頭們瞧瞧我們是怎麼做事的。

Come, let's show these children how it's done.

雖然離開了鬥陣特攻,但我絕不會拋下任何一位隊友。

I may have left Overwatch, but I'll never abandon a teammate.

像你這樣的未來人,裝備也太原始了吧。

For someone from the future, your technology seems quite primitive.

我的治療鏢對你會有效嗎?我想我們得試試才知道。

Will my healing darts even work on you? I guess we're about to find out.

跟我玩狙你還嫩了點。

You still have much to learn about sniping.

在沙漠裡,獵豹可以活三年而駱駝可以活九年。

I didn't come out of retirement just to stand around.

風暴英雄安娜語音:只可惜我養老金沒交夠


最新攻略