《古墓麗影:週年紀念》全劇情對照翻譯攻略

發佈日期

《古墓麗影:週年紀念》全劇情對照翻譯

introducing natla
介紹納特拉

calcutta india 1996


印度 加爾各答
1996


larson:what’s a man got to do to get that sort of attention from you?

拉森:一位男士若想博得您的些許關注,不知該做點什麼呢?

lara:if that’s the sort of attention you want,larson,you are well on your way.

勞拉:如果就是想要那種關注,拉森,你已經做得不錯了。

larson:sounds like fun,but i’m only here to make an introduction. lara croft,meet jacqueline natla,of natla technologies.

拉森:似乎挺有趣,但我只是來做介紹的。勞拉克勞馥,見見納特拉科技公司的傑奎琳·納特拉小姐。

natla:good afternoon,miss croft. my research department has recently turned its focus to the study of ancient artifacts. and i’m led to believe that,with the right incentive,you’re just the woman to find them for me.

納特拉:下午好,克勞馥女士。我的研究部門最近正專注於古器的研究。我想要是給您一點適當的“刺激”,您一定會成為尋找這些古器的不二人選。

lara: i’m afraid you’ve been misled,i only play for sports.

勞拉:我想您是被誤導了,能刺激我的只有那份出遊的樂趣。

natla :which is precisely why i’ve come to you,miss croft. this is a game you’ve played before;with your father.you both spent years searching for the scion of atlantics. all you needed was the location of qualopec’s tomb.

納特拉:這正是我來這裡的目的,克勞馥女士。這是個您之前曾經玩過的遊戲;還有您的父親。你們花了多年的時間尋找亞特蘭蒂斯的司祭盎。而首先你們必須確定誇洛佩克古墓的位置。

lara:you found vilcabamba?

勞拉:你找到了比爾卡班巴?

natla :how quickly can you get to peru?

納特拉:多久能到達秘魯?


vilcabamba     比爾卡班巴


(father’ s journal) vilcabamba continues to elude us and my insistence that we press on in spite of these failures has morale low.i suspect jenkins to be the author of this sedition;he simply refuses to accept the possibility that altantis is the foundation upon which all known civilizations were built.increasingly,i find it is lara alone who remains untainted by academic dogma and open-minded enough to see this truth.

(父親的日誌) 比爾卡班巴一直躲著我們,雖然我堅持繼續尋找,但我們計程車氣已經很低落了。我懷疑那些言論就是詹金斯發起的,因為他完全否認亞特蘭蒂斯是所有已知文明的根源這種說法。所幸,我越來越覺得勞拉並沒有被教條的理論束縛,她的思想很開放,具有揭示真理的潛質。


guide:i’m sorry, i didn’t bring enough rope.

嚮導:抱歉,我沒帶足繩子。

lara:not to worry, i will find another way up.

勞拉:別擔心,我找別的路上去。


wolf attack   野狼的襲擊
(無)

the tomb of qualopec  誇洛佩克古墓

lara:here sits the god-king qualopec; one of the triumvirate; keepers of the three pieces of the scion; diviners of its knowledge; sacred rulers of atlantis.

勞拉:這裡坐的是誇洛佩克神,他是掌管三個司祭盎的三神之一,是司祭盎神力的創造者,亞特蘭蒂斯大陸神聖的統治者。


unexpected company    意想不到的同伴

larson: i’d love to join you, but i forgot my trucks        【?】
拉森:有點想加入,但我差點忘了我還有其他生意要做。
【?】
lara:why am i not surprised?
勞拉:怎麼我一點也不感到吃驚?
larson: you’ve got you job; i’ve got mine. i’ll take it from here.
拉森:你有生意,我也一樣。 那個我得拿走咯。
lara: i hope natla sent you with more than that shotgun.
勞拉:但願納特拉不只給了你那把獵槍。
larson:don’t swear it, kitten; i prefer a more hands-on approach.
拉森:少逞你的嘴上功夫,小兔崽子;我們來點實際的。






a heated interrogation 激烈的審問

lara: this is only one piece of the scion, where’s the rest of it?
勞拉:這只是其中的一個司祭盎,剩下的在哪?
larson: gimme me a minute, i’m thinking.
拉森:等等,讓我想想。
larson:whoa!it makes no difference to me: pierre’s probably already found his piece.
拉森:嘔!這樣對我無效:皮埃爾大概已經找到他的司祭盎咯。
lara:pierre dupont? where?
勞拉:皮埃爾?在哪?
larson:now that i don’t know.
拉森:不知道。
lara: all right. i’m convinced.
勞拉:好。我信了。
larson: damn, you really had me going there.
拉森:見鬼,看來你真的要讓我去他那兒了。

late night reconnaissance   深夜的偵察

larson: looks like our girl’s pulled it off.
拉森:看來我們的女冒險家辦成了呢。
natla:of course she has. now it’s up to you.
納特拉:那當然。現在你得行動了。
larson: not that i’m complaining boss, but what makes you so sure she’s not going to bring it back to herself?
拉森:不是我在發牢騷,但您為什麼那麼確定她不會乖乖地交出司祭盎?
natla:lara would never part with the scion; she’s far too obsessed with it. just like her father.
納特拉:勞拉是不會放棄司祭盎的。她著迷還來不及呢。就像她父親一樣。
natla:ah, monsieur dupont, you have something to report?
納特拉:啊,皮埃爾先生,你有什麼要報告的嗎?
pierre:good news, madame, your information was correct. i have located my piece of the scion.
voila. it is buried under a place called
皮埃爾:好訊息,夫人,您的訊息十分正確。我已經找到了司祭盎。瞧。它就埋藏在
lara: st. francis folly.
勞拉:聖方濟各堂。

arrival at st. francis folly

抵達聖方濟各堂

(father’s journal) i’ve acquired new evidence that leads me to believe it is the scion itself that is in some strange way, a vast library of information to rival even alexandria. i’m now convinced that, if i can obtain it, i will finally discover what happened to my beloved amelia.
(父親的日誌) 新的證據使我相信司祭盎以某種獨特的方式儲存著大量的資訊,它的資訊量甚至超過了古埃及的亞歷山大博物館。現在我相信,如果能得到它,我一定能知道我深愛的阿米莉亞究竟出了什麼事。


lara: oh,pierre,you litter bug.
勞拉:喔,皮埃爾,你亂扔垃圾了。






business banter
生意場上的嘲弄


pierre:i think you are more of a dog person.
皮埃爾:我想你得跟別人合作才有勝算。
lara: natla doesn’t honor her contracts, pierre. i’d move on if i were you.
勞拉:納特拉違約了,皮埃爾。我要是你的話就決不會為她賣命。
pierre:no, mademoiselle, natla and i understand each other. i find things for her, and she rewards me handsomely. but you seek the very thing she does. that is why you are not trusted.
皮埃爾:不,女士,我們彼此理解。我為她找東西,她給我豐厚的報酬。只不過你要找的東西正是她想要的,而這就是為何你不能得到她的信任的原因。
lara:i trust my instinct.
勞拉:我相信我的直覺。
pierre:and that is why you’re in second place. i’m a professional, mademoiselle. i focus on the job, and i get paid.
皮埃爾:所以你只能處於不利的地位。我以這個職業為生,女士。我專注於我的工作,然後我得到報酬。
lara: there’s more to life than money, pierre.
勞拉:生活不僅僅需要錢。
pierre:this isn’t life, mademoiselle, it’s business. your compulsion prevents you from seeing the difference.
皮埃爾:這可不是生活,女士,這是生意。你被衝動矇蔽了視線,你看不到細節。
lara: it doesn’t prevented me from getting a piece of the scion. how’s business for you?
勞拉:但我的衝動卻帶給了我一個司祭盎.  你的手氣如何,開張了嗎?
pierre:touche. so then, why don’t we see whose compulsion gets them the next piece.
皮埃爾:說得好。那麼我們就看看到底誰的衝動能為他取得下一個司祭盎吧。

the tomb of tihocan        蒂霍坎古墓
lara: here lies the god-king tihocan; one of the triumvirate; keepers of the three pieces of the scion; leader of the chosen after the great betrayal caused atlantis to be lost beneath the waves.
勞拉:這裡安眠著蒂霍坎神,他是掌管三個司祭盎的三神之一。儘管一場大叛變使亞特蘭蒂斯湮沒在大西洋的波濤中,但他依然於此竭力維持他開明的統治。
pierre:you see? instincts can be expensive, mademoiselle. yours are going to cause you both pieces of the scion.
皮埃爾:你明白了吧?直覺有時會讓人付出高昻的代價,女士。你的直覺將奪去你的兩個司祭盎。
lara: that’s not a price i’m prepare to pay.
【?】
勞拉:或許吧,但我要付的可不是這種代價。
【?】
pierre:don’t be absurd. no job is worth dying for.
皮埃爾:真可笑。沒有任何一種事物值得為它去犧牲。
lara:yes. it is.
勞拉:不。它值得。


pierre’s demise皮埃爾之死
pierre: on second thought, you have it!
皮埃爾:還是給你好了,接好了!
pierre:bonne chance!
皮埃爾:祝你走運!






shadow figures 1
影子般的人物1
(無)

shadow figures
影子般的人物2

tihocan:you have tainted the power of the scion; in betraying your fellow kings you have broken the sacred triumvirate of atlantis. you have maimed qualopec. your own brother.
蒂霍坎:你玷汙了司祭盎的力量;你背叛了我們,你打破了亞特蘭蒂斯神聖的戒律。你甚至殘害了你的兄長,誇洛佩克。
qualopec:i am still here, wretch. tihocan has ended your treachery. but it is my face you will see in your nightmares.
誇洛佩克: 我還在這呢,你這卑鄙的傢伙。雖然蒂霍坎已經了結了你的背信棄義,但在夢魘裡你會看見我那被你毀了的臉。
tihocan:what have you to say for yourself?
蒂霍坎:你還有什麼話要說?

arrive At Khamoon
抵達哈蒙
(無)


retrieving the scion
取得司祭盎
(無)


the banishment of natla
驅逐納特拉

qualopec: but it is my face you will see in your nightmares.
誇洛佩克:但在夢魘裡你會看見我那被你毀了的臉。
tihocan:what have you to say for yourself?
蒂霍坎:你還有什麼話要說?
natla: the gods favor action, not council.
納特拉:神偏愛行動,而不是開會。
qualopec:yet is this council that rules over you today.
誇洛佩克: 但就是我現在的這場會,它將永遠地支配你。
natla:you rule over nothing. atlantis is in ruin; nothing can change that. everything must burn. only then can the seventh age begin.
納特拉:你們什麼也支配不了。亞特蘭蒂斯正在走向滅亡,什麼也無法改變。所有事物都必須燃燒殆盡。只有這樣第七時代才能誕生。

qualopec: you choose a path to madness. i wash my hands of you.
誇洛佩克:你真的瘋了。以後你的事與我無關。
tihocan:for your treachery; for using the knowledge of the scion to unleash our armies against us, i expel you forever from the scared order of the three, and condemn you to shame in the frozen limbo of eternity.
蒂霍坎:由於你背信棄義,並且擅用司祭盎的驅策我們自己的軍隊攻擊誇洛佩克和我本人,現在我要將你永遠地驅逐出去,並讓你在冰凍的煉獄裡懺悔自己的罪過。
natla:i cannot be stopped! doom will find you both while i rise from the dust of your bones to finish what i’ve started-
納特拉:它是不會停下的!當我從你們的骨灰中甦醒過來的時候,你們的末日就到了,我一定會完成它的。

ambush!   埋伏!
lara: it was you? you were the queen of atlantis.
勞拉:是你?你就是亞特蘭蒂斯的女王。
natla:once.
納特拉:曾經。
lara: and the scion holds its history.
勞拉:而祭司盎就記錄了它的歷史。
natla:it holds far more that. all the knowledge of the ancients; things none of could even comprehend.
納特拉:豈止是歷史而已。所有遠古的資訊。那可不是你能理解得來的。
lara:what is the seventh age?
勞拉:什麼是第七時代?
natla:how far are you willing to go to find out, lara?
納特拉:你想花多少時間去發掘呢,勞拉?
natla:not far enough, i’m afraid.kill her quickly. we have work to do.
納特拉:恐怕你很快就會明白了。 快點解決她。我們還有事要辦。
johnson: i’m gonna enjoy this.
約翰遜:讓我來盡情享受一番。
kold: enjoy watchin’. i’m cuttin’her.
克爾德:盡情看著吧你。看我怎麼把她給剁了。






motorcycle pursuit
摩托追蹤
(無)

island arrival
抵達失落之島
(無)


the end of the line
盡頭

larson: sorry, darin’, this is the end of the line.
拉森:真遺憾,親愛的,這裡是盡頭了。
lara: just hand it over, larson. this has nothing to do with you.
勞拉:快交過來,拉森。這和你一點兒關係也沒有。
larson: what’s got to do with you? this scion belongs to natla; face it, you got no business here.
拉森:和你又有什麼關係?祭司盎是屬於納特拉的。面對事實吧,你才是無關人員。
lara: i don’t have time for this. get out of the way or you die.
勞拉:我沒時間和你糾纏了。讓開否則你得死。
larson: what you gonna do, shoot me? c’mon, lara; i just work here. now i know how bad you want this, but i can’t let you pass. and we both know you’re not going to kill it for it.
拉森:你想怎麼樣,開槍殺了我?好極了,來啊,勞拉。我正好在這兒工作呢。我知道你有多麼想要這個,但我不能讓你過去。我們兩都清楚你不會為了這玩意兒而殺我。
larson: that’s just not who you are.
拉森:這可不像是你。
lara: i’m not who you think i am.
勞拉:我不是你想的那樣。

larson dies
拉森死亡
(無)

kold and kid
克爾德和基德
kold: i was hoping you’d show up; i want to make you scream.
克爾德:我還在想你會不會自動露面呢。我想聽你悲慘的尖叫聲。
lara: unless you want to end up like larson, get out of my way.
勞拉:要是你不願像拉森一樣,就給我讓開。
kold:it’s so good, isn’t it? it gets even better. you can’t explain to people; they have to feel it.
克爾德:這樣不是很好嗎?現在更有趣了。你可別到處傳哦,他們還等著嚐嚐這滋味呢。
kid: girl, you gotta be out of your mind.
基德:娘們,你得發瘋了。


the power of the scion
祭司盎的力量
(無)


doppelganger demise
死靈滅亡
lara: talk about your own worst enemy. 【?】
勞拉:看看你自己最大的敵人是誰。
【?】


a tough choice
殘酷的抉擇
natla:you’ve reached the top, lara. there’s nowhere left to go but down.
納特拉:你已經到達頂端了,勞拉。除了下去沒有別的路了。
lara: you’re rebuilding the army of atlantis.
勞拉:你在重建亞特蘭蒂斯的軍隊。
natla: this pyramid breeds far more than the soldiers you’ve faced. with the scion, i now have the means to create anything i desire.
納特拉:這個金字塔能培育的可不僅僅是你看見的這些東西。有了祭司盎,我現在可以隨心所欲地培養我想要的了。
lara: what is it you desire, natla?
勞拉:你想要的是什麼,納特拉?
natla: it takes three to rule. tihocan and qualopec were too weak to destroy what stands in the way of the seventh age. but you have the strength to claim this seat beside me. immortality has its price. but what are a few lives to sacrifice for your dreams?
納特拉:這要用三樣東西來完成。蒂霍坎和誇洛佩克那兩個無能的傢伙根本不足以摧毀進入第七時代前的障礙。但你有足夠的力量,你有資格跟我一起來完成。想要永生就必須犧牲生命。但用這麼一點生命來犧牲又怎麼能滿足你的夢想呢?
lara: this is madness.
勞拉:這真是太瘋狂了。
natla: this is what you have been searching for. the answer you’ve sought your entire life are within the scion; everything you’ve done has led you to this place. you’re here because you belong here, lara.
納特拉:這不就是你在尋找的嗎。你苦苦尋找的答案現在就在這個祭司盎裡頭。而你所做的一切恰恰將你帶到了這兒。你在這裡,因為你屬於這裡,勞拉。
natla: that’s who you are.
納特拉:那就是你。
lara: i’m sorry, father.
勞拉:對不起,父親。
natla: nooooooo!
納特拉:不!

time to leave
準備離開
(無)


final confrontation
最終對決

natla: thousands of years i’ve waited for this moment. do you realize what you’ve done?
納特拉:幾千年來我一直在等這個時刻。你知道你做了什麼?
natla: that blood on your hands, do you believe it was spilled for the good of all man, or for your own selfish desire? look inside yourself, lara.
納特拉:看看你手上的血吧,你實際上是為了什麼?為所有的人類,還是為你自己的私慾?看看你的內心吧,勞拉。
natla: your heart is as black as mine.
納特拉:你的內心和我一樣黑暗。

down but not out
垂死掙扎
natla: i cannot die, you fool. sooner or later, you’ll run out of bullets.
納特拉:我是不會死的,你這個蠢貨。遲早,你會耗盡子彈。

island escape
逃生
(無)


最新攻略